- Wise People sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 26, KRS: 0000736714, NIP: PL9532750999, REGON: 380521440 – hereinafter referred to as Wise People.
- You – hereinafter referred to as the User.
- Website www.wisepeople.pl – hereinafter referred to as the Website.
More detailed provisions
- The administrator of Users’ personal data collected on the Website is Wise People.
- Personal data collected by Wise People are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- The regulation mentioned in point 2 will be hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
What, how and why do we collect?
- The website saves cookies in your browser, hereinafter referred to as cookies, which are used for the proper functioning of the website.
- The website also collects your data for analytical purposes – in particular, IP address, browser type, operating system.
- If you subscribe to the newsletter, you also share your name, surname and e-mail address with Wise People.
How long is your data stored?
- Cookies are stored until the User deletes them from the browser he used to open the Website.
- Name, surname and e-mail address are stored for life, but it is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter with immediate effect of deleting the User’s data.
Sharing your data
- We do not share your email address or personal information with anyone.
- We only use aggregate data from cookies as analytical data.
- We do everything in our power to keep your data safe.
Managing your data
- You can view your data collected for the purposes of the newsletter at any time, together with the possibility of modifying or deleting them.
- You can delete and block cookies in your browser at any time.